Established in 1986, Mold-Tek Packaging Limited (MTPL) is the leader in rigid plastic packaging in India. Mold-Tek Packaging Limited is involved in the manufacturing of injection molded containers for lubes, paints, food and other products.
MTPL has ten processing plants and two stock points spread across India to ensure faster supplies. It has a huge injection molding capacity of around 50000 TPA. As a pioneer and innovator of pail packaging in India - Mold-Tek has introduced spouts and In-Mold spout concepts for the paint and lube pails. With in-house manufacturing capability in place, we are not dependant on imports.
We are pioneers in the field of In-Mold label decoration in India. Our position as market leaders in Indian plastic packaging industry is a result of various competitive advantages.
MTPL is the ONLY packaging company to be 100% backward integrated, producing our own molds, IML Labels and even “ROBOTS”. Now, MTPL is forward integrated as well with its well-established world-class Design studio fully equipped to support customers to virtually understand the various packaging options available to them.
We are a progressive ISO 9001-2015 certified company based in Hyderabad, India, involved in the manufacture of high quality plastic packaging products. MTPL became a publicly listed (BSE: 533080) enterprise in the year 1993 and NSE in the year Feb 2015.
With over two decades of experience in rigid plastic packaging in India, we have strived over the years to build on our strengths and provide high quality end to end solutions.
Product-Centric packaging and Customizability
- In-house tool room with latest CNCs, Jig boring and sparking machines supported by the latest CAD/CAM facilities enable faster mold development.
- Different products need different packaging features. We address these needs by developing various packaging solutions meeting stringent product specifications.
- Quick design, manufacture and maintenance of molds with high precision enables us shorter lead time.
- We offer flexible order volumes ranging from very low to huge quantities.
Mold-Tek has world class integrated facility right from product inception to Mold designing, processing and decorating the products. MTPL has seven processing plants, three stock points and around 70 injection molding machines. We offer range of decorating processes and product sizes to cater to the needs of clients. All the plants of Mold-tek are ISO certified.
- Using best suitable raw material and master batches, uniform wall thickness and unmatched structural strength, we provide unparalleled services.
- Systematic online quality control, clean rooms and hands-free operations - ensure world class quality.
- Strong manufacturing presence and vast infrastructure with a processing capacity of about 18000 MT per year and over 70 injection molding machines, seven manufacturing plants and three stock points spread across India in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Reduced mold down time due to quick mold maintenance through in-house tool room and hence zero supply blackouts.
Significant cost advantage
- Due to our wide sales and distribution spread and reduced transportation costs, we offer excellent quality at competitive prices.
- Reduction of mold costs, reduced wastage and optimal usage of raw material translate into supply at competitive prices without compromising quality.
Integrated services from inception to product delivery involving
- Product Design, 3D rendering and Animation
- Rapid Product and Mold Development
- Suitable Robot development
- Developing Creative artworks for Decoration
- Cylinder manufacturing and Prototypes
- In-house label manufacturing to control cost of IML
- ERP for easy monitoring and logistics
Mold-Tek has a state of the art “IN HOUSE TOOL ROOM” with sophisticated Swiss and German machinery to design & produce complex molds. We have the supreme distinction of developing IML decorated packaging for the first time in India.
Our engineers design and produce world class molds for pails as well as multi-cavity hot runner molds for thin wall containers with IML capability.
We commit ourselves to ensure customer satisfaction by providing innovative products and services that meet their needs and expectations, based on agreed specifications, through excellence in quality, delivery and services.
From In-house IML Labeling to making our own IML ROBOTs- all under one roof of our world class tool room.
As a Silver Salesforce partner, Mold-Tek takes pride in delivering results that drive business growth and enhance user adoption. We are one of the few companies in the world to make in-house robots. Unbeatable backward integration
Mold-Tek Packaging Limited has a state of the art In house tool room equipped with 3‐ Dimensional CNC machines from Switzerland, Germany & USA, supported by latest CAD/CAM facilities. We design and manufacture molds in house for rapid development of new products.
- HAAS, Horizontal Machining Centre- USA make
- Deckel Maho CNC vertical machining centre - Germany make
- PINACHO CNC lathe - Spain make
- Electrical Discharge Machine
- Surface & Cylindrical Grinding machine
- Radial Drilling machine- Ukraine make
- Traditional Lathe machine
- IML-Robotic Decoration.
- In-house Integrated IML manufacture with 9 color Gravure printing machine & Label cutting machines including Schober, Germany.
- Automatic Screen Printing.
- Offset Printing.
- Shrink Sleeving.
- Heat Transfer Labeling Decoration.
Injection Molding Equipment
MTPL uses hot runners and Beryllium - Copper inserts to make world class molds at a fraction of costs. This enables us to innovate and manufacture products with better features making us stand above all competitors.
We have more than 70 Injection Molding machinery up to 650 ton including Cincinnati, Engel, Demag, Krauss-Maffei, and Niigata.